Chesterton 20K D-Ring is a compression seal most commonly designed for use in static applications and often applied as an upgrade from conventional face seals or O-ring designs. This design provides excellent performance in applications found in hydraulic or pneumatic equipment, including flanges and valves control units.
- Upgrade performance of conventional face seal and O-Ring designs
- Superior wear extrusion and resistance versus conventional methods
- Low compression set characteristics
- Unique manufacturing process allows the flexibility to create any size
- Sizes made to accommodate international standards, including ISO and DIN