Chesterton 412-W combines a newly developed synthetic composite yarn with a specially formulated break-in lubricant. Continuous filament center provides 10 times the tensile strength of typical packing fibers.
- Fibrous covering enables 412-W to absorb twice the PTFE blocking agents of conventional packing
- Chesterton interbraid construction helps prevent migration of blocking agents so that 412-W maintains density to prevent wicking throughout its service life
- Incorporates a purified colloidal lubricant to prevent failure at start-up and maintain continuous lubrication throughout the break-in process
Features & Benefits:
- Pure white packing
- Superior tensile strength
- Holds twice the PTFE blocking agent of traditional fibers