TA Luft-Compliant Sealing Sheet Made from Natural Graphite with High-Integrity Stainless Steel Foil Reinforcement for Extreme Conditions
SIGRAFLEX HOCHDRUCK allows in power plants including nuclear power plants, the chemical and petrochemical industries and refineries to cover almost their entire flat gasket requirements with a highly reliable and safe product.
SIGRAFLEX HOCHDRUCK PRO Graphite Sealing Sheets for TA Luft Applications
SIGRAFLEX HOCHDRUCK PRO is a universal TA Luft (German Clean Air Act) sealing sheet, also for solving sealing problems in the process technology, the chemical, petrochemical and nuclear industries, refineries and in power generation plants. It meets high demands for sealability, making gaskets extremely safe and reliable.
Benefits and properties
- Outstanding maximum permissible gasket stress
- For operating pressures from vacuum up to 250 bar
- Excellent oxidation resistance
- Reduction in fugitive emissions due to high leak-tightness
- Very high blow-out resistance and mechanical strength
- Sheet sizes up to 1.500 mm x 1.500 mm (59.1” x 59.1”)