Chesterton 459 graphite sheet with a nickel foil reinforcement is designed for use in high temperature, high pressure flange applications. The nickel foil makes Chesterton 459 easier to cut than other reinforced gasket sheets. It has excellent chemical resistance and can be used up to 1600°F (870°C) in a non-oxidizing atmosphere.
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for high temperature applications
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Easier to cut than other reinforced-graphite sheets
- High temperature applications
- Resistant to most chemical
View the latest info and trending news at https://chestertonrotating.chesterton.com/en-us/Products/Pages/459.aspxChesterton 459 Datasheet_EN