Chesterton 662 FG is an ISO VG Grade 22 high-performance lubricant designed specifically as a barrier fluid for double mechanical seal applications. Chesterton 662 FG is suitable for all industrial and food/beverage/pharmaceutical applications. It is NSF H1 registered.
The ultra-clean Chesterton 662 FG delivers premium thermal stability while minimizing the abrasive-particle wear of the seal faces and extending equipment life.
NOTE: For high temperatures above 120˚ C (250˚ F) use 610HT Synthetic Fluid in non-food grade applications.
- Ultra clean barrier fluid—extremely low particle count designed to minimize face wear and extend seal life
- ISO 4406 particle count 14/12/10
- NSF H1 registered, incidental food contact
- FDA: Conforms to FDA 21 CFR 178.3620 a & b 178.3570
- Minimize carbon formation and resulting seal clogging and hang up
- Maintains seal face lubrication
- Viscosity: ISO 22 at 40C, < 4 cSt at 100° C
- Long-term stability minimizes replacement seal and fluid costs
- Compatible with most fluids (mineral oil, PAO, and diester: not miscible with glycols or silicones)
View the latest info and trending news at https://chestertonlubricants.chesterton.com/en-us/Products/Pages/662FG.aspxdata sheet