A high-performance, nickel-based anti-seize compound. Combines the extreme pressure, corrosion-resistant anti-seize abilities of micro-fine, colloidal nickel in an oil suspension that can withstand temperatures up to 1425°C (2597°F).
- Water resistant; ultra fine 4-7 micron particles
- Eases mechanical assembly and disassembly up to 1425° C (2597° F)
- Balanced coefficient of friction eliminates torque recalculations
- Guards against galling and corrosion protects against self-welding
- Meets MIL-A-907F
- Withstands extreme pressure
- NSF Registered H2
- Applicable where copper use is prohibited
- For specialty alloys or “certified” applications use 772 Premium Nickel Anti-Seize
View the latest info and trending news at https://chestertonlubricants.chesterton.com/en-us/Products/Pages/725.aspxdatasheet
nsion that can withstand temperatures up to 1425°C (2597°F).