A reliable sealing solution can save you both time and money on your pump operation. Traditional braided pump packing requires frequent gland adjustments and often burns out quickly, especially under high speeds. This results in packing failure and equipment damage.
Chesterton® DualPac 2212 is created using our patented DualPac Technology, which combines a burn-resistant material on the packing’s shaft side with a highly resilient outer fiber. This formulation creates a unique, long-lasting packing that uses the gland load more efficiently and achieves a reliable and quicker break-in period. This ability keeps the packing internally loaded against the rotating member while, at the same time, resisting burning and shaft scoring. DualPac 2212 gives users peace of mind in the toughest sealing applications.
DualPac Technology Advantages
- Significantly fewer gland adjustments than traditional packing
- Simplifies your inventory: you can use the same packing for end rings and sealing rings
- Better utilization of gland load in sealing configuration
- Minimizes shaft scoring
- Requires less overall maintenance
Features & Benefits:
- Heat-resistant fibers will not burn up at higher shaft speeds
- High-pressure capabilities
- Superior sealing and extrusion resistance in one packing
- Lower power consumption than traditional packing
- User-friendly: easy to cut, install, and maintain
View the latest info and trending news at https://chestertonrotating.chesterton.com/en-us/Products/Pages/DualPac2212.aspx