Chesterton’s most advanced automatic lubricator is micro-processor controlled and electro-mechanical. The Chesterton Lubri-Cup™ EM can also be combined with a divider block to lubricate multiple bearings.
This uniquely designed tool automatically dispenses Chesterton grease to critical areas and eliminates over and under greasing. These robust units have a compact, convenient and sturdy design that is simple to install, operate and maintain.
*Purchase one of the EM Main Units and separately a service pack system filled with the Chesterton grease of choice.
Chesterton Lubri-Cup EM comes in four models:
- EM: Primary unit, micro-processor “pulse” delivery system
- EM-X: Certified for use in potentially hazardous environments
- EM-S: Operation is machine synchronized
- EM-SP: Machine synchronized, external machine powered
- EM-VS: Vibration sensing for standby equipment
- Excellent corrosion protection
- High load carrying ability
- Best-in-class water and chemical washout resistance
- QBT Quiet Bearing Technology
- Automatic grease dispensing
- Reduced lubricant consumption
- If using 500cc unit with divider block, it’s recommended to purchase service packs with lithium batteries
View the latest info and trending news at https://chestertonlubricants.chesterton.com/en-us/Products/Pages/LubriCupEM.aspx_24643_350488_LubriCup_Brochure